7.22.2009

I Love Lamp. I Love Massages.

After a busy day in the office and a quick happy hour with my good friend Neely I made my way towards Symmetry Therapeutic Massage Spa. Symmetry is a big and very important sponsor of the Primal/HART Cycling Team helping us recover, train and race faster. Celeste, co-owner of Symmetry, worked hard around my collarbone and helped get the blood flow going in the legs. Best part about Symmetry is they travel with us and not many elite amateur teams have that luxury. It will be great to have them with us at Salida in a few weeks time. Some fast crits in Denver this weekend and I can only hope my now fresher legs can help get my teammate Nick his dream win. GAME ON! So if you're in town check them out. www.symmetrymassagedenver.com
Sent from my Atari 64

No comments: