4.19.2010

Ze Shoulder

This morning I was at the Colorado Center of Orthopaedic Excellence getting some x-rays taken of my shoulder. On the wall were some autographed photos of amazing athletes who have gone through the center. Most if not all were Olympic gold medalist in their respective sport and a bunch of professional athletes. As an athlete myself it feels good to know I'm in good hands, great hands. It has been almost a year since my surgery and sitting here reflecting on everything I've done since my surgery I have to be really happy and thankful. I'm inspired by the photos I saw this morning and the comeback stories behind them.. It has fueled my fire and reminded me that I can be great with hard work and a little bit of luck. Bring on the 2010 season!
Sent from my Atari 64

No comments: