10.11.2018

I'm Back...

Exciting news today from USA Cycling. 2019 Masters Road National Championships will be held in Colorado Springs, CO from August 8-11. This is my Super Bowl. Not often do you get to race Nationals in your backyard and have home court advantage. My best shot for a high placing will be racing the criterium but I'm going to give it full gas in the road race with a much lighter version of me. I haven't raced consistently for years now so this will be a huge huge huge goal of mine. I'm going to enjoy the journey and share my progress over the next 300 days. Game On.

I started training last week on October 1st like I use to when I was competitive in my 20s. The goal for October is pretty simple with consistency in my training and weight loss. I've been floating in fat between 190 and 200 pounds the last few years and it's time to get back down to a healthy weight. By the end of October I hope to be 180 pounds with 27 days of working out. November will be more of the same with more weight loss, training consistently and surviving the holiday binge of amazing food, snacks and drinks. The goal is to keep it simple and fun.

No comments: