3.13.2008

Finally!


Well I started off the 2008 season with a BANG! I managed to win the Cat. 3 DU Criterium held at City Park in Denver. It has been a long time since I've come across the finish line in 1st and man was it a great feeling. I've had a lot of ups and downs in this sport and all of 2007 was a down so it was good to start off with a great result. My biggest fans came out to watch. I had my sister Christine and two nephews Cole and Luke cheering me on as I raced lap after lap. My girl MacKensey Leigh who gets to hear it all when it comes to racing and training, and never lets me give up was also on the sideline cheering. Some would want a photo of themselves winning, I'd rather have a photo of my biggest fans cheering as I crossed the finish line. I'm hungry for more.

No comments: