3.14.2008

The Koppenberg Circuit Race


In a couple of weeks I get another shot to tackle this awesome yet short and grueling circuit race. The course is made up of half paved roads and the other half dirt with a leg busting, heart throbbing super steep climb that only last about 50 meters. Its what makes the race and getting to it is half the battle. I'm hoping with a little luck and some good legs I can finally make the lead group selection. This will be the first race were we'll have a full squad racing and I can't wait. I've been training with my teammates for over two months now and everyone is going really strong and super excited to get racing. I set a pretty high standard for what's to come from Studio 1 Dental and it's only going to get harder for our competitors. I can't wait to throw down with my teammates!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoOp3exDhjE



Checkout the Youtube link and you'll get a feel for what it's like when you climb the 'real' Koppenberg at the Tour of Flanders. How can you not go fast when you have thousands of drunk people cheering you on? Alls I'm sayin'

No comments: