5.18.2008

Breakfast with Makenna & Coal MIner's Crit. WIN!!

That's right, I won again and I won using the same tactic I've used for all my wins. What is that? It's simply the element of surprise. Kick hard and leave it all on the road. I like sprinting on my terms and going when I want to because I think it gives me that tiny bit of more confidence that I can pull off another win. There is nothing like seeing just an empty road to the finish line knowing that it is yours to lose. This has been an amazing weekend and well it can't get any better unless I pull of back-to-back wins in the Pro 1/2 field someday. Never say never.

The last 15 seconds shows my win!


I think my wins had a lot to do with having breakfast with my niece Makenna. We pounded some pandesal which is a sweet Filipino bread roll that you toast. It's best with a little butter spread in the middle. Some photos of our breakfast together.


She eats like her uncles

Taking a little break from eating and watching the birds.

Gotta love the onsie!

No comments: