6.10.2008

Son of a bi$#@ are you fu&*%^$# kidding me?!

I crashed for the second time in 10 days and it sucks! This time it involved other racers who happened to stack it in front of me at 30+ mph and I had nowhere to go but straight into the pile-up. I found myself flying over the guy in front me only to hit the deck pretty hard with my right hip and back. Nothing like having road rash on both sides of your body but I must say I'm lucky with no broken bones. I have been using Neosporin like lotion and now I'm beginning to think I need to hit up Costco for the jumbo version, you know the 5 gallon one that comes with a dispenser. This sport is tough and although I hit many peaks this past spring I'm just now seeing the valleys and I want out. Oh I'm not giving up yet but when I win my first Pro 1/2 race this year I just might consider trading in my road bike for a Ducati Monster 695. Alls I'm sayin'


Okay so maybe my crash wasn't that bad.

No comments: