7.24.2008

ItChing TO rAcE

It has been 8 days since my last race and 4 days since I've done any type of riding efforts and man I'm eager to get back to training hard. Just looking to close out the road season on a high note and given my last two high placings in the Pro 1/2 field I have the confidence in me. I might comeback from Hawaii with a couple more lbs. but they will be 'happy' lbs. which I believe makes you faster. I have 4 weeks of some tough racing and with lots of training, rest and luck just maybe I can pull off another 'W'. Then it's off to train for cyclocross which is another discipline of cycling I'm looking to improve on this year. For now I'll enjoy the rest of my time in Maui and I'll toss in a few hard workouts in the gym to keep the engine running. Vroom, vroom..!

No comments: