3.14.2009

I WON!

Those who know me well know this past week as been far from perfect preparation for racing bikes. Long work days, Arbys and Wendys, and happy hour Wednesday through Friday made up my week. All good for the soul. I'm just glad that racing mentality kicked in today. I was excited all morning. So with a little luck and aggressive tactics I came out on top today. This gets me closer to my goal of racing in Chicago come July in front of all of my family and especially my Lola. Not a bad way to start the season and I can only hope for more W's. Now I'm chillin with my niece Makenna in Breck watching Shrek and eating gluten cookies. Life is good, life is really good and man am I thankful.
Sent from my Atari 64

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is great. is there a chance you can race against lance or the ToC next year? How about paris-roubaiux? that would be great and a life long memory.

Anonymous said...

life is really good like you got your gf back, or a better job, or you will race against guys in CA that will crush anyone from CO? oh, so not that good.

Unknown said...

Ha! Don't want my ex-gf back, I'll throw down against any dude who raced in ToC and yeah there's always a better job out there but what are ya gonna do right? Bitch everyday? Not me.

Unknown said...

So yes life is good, really good.