3.21.2009

SUmMeR CaMp

Perfect weekend for lots of training and a race. The weather couldn't be better for March. Training for a couple hours before and after todays race in South Denver with the boys from HART. Looking to get 6+ hours today and tomorrow. Sunday is going to be a long day meeting the team in Golden for an all out hammerfest up Lookout Mt. Before we move on to pre-riding next week's Koppenberg race. So lots to learn and discover this weekend. So it's perfect Neely coined it SUmMeR CaMp.

After a little recovery the cruiser shopping begins this weekend. I need to find something way more comfortable to 'cruise' to work other than my cross bike. I'm thinking mustache bars, big ass seat and balloon tires. Perfect for my 1.5 mile commute.

Thanks for reading. I'll be sure to check back in during camp!

-mARK
Sent from my Atari 64

No comments: