4.26.2008

I love wind

Loving the wind was half the battle today. I repeated the same solo attack I did last year and it turned out to be the winning break once about 8 guys bridged up to me. I removed myself from the break thinking I had a flat, I didn't. So I found myself in the chasing group with 3 of my teammates and about 10 other guys. I sacrificed myself and left everything on the road to bring that break back. We never got organized and never caught the break. I dropped off pace and finished probably around 25th place out of 85. Not bad but my placing wasn't important. I really wanted this team win and we came up short with our top placings being 9th, 12th and 15th. Oh well that's racing and we get to do it all over tomorrow. Time for some shut-eye. Good night.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: