4.17.2008

Thomson Reuters Lipper Bravo Vector Foxtrot Zulu Charlie...

The official merger of Thomson and Reuters was today. It was tagged as Day One and us lucky Lipper employees were treated to a wonderful breakfast and presentation on the 38th floor of the Hyatt know as the Pinnacle Club. The view was amazing and I must say it did distract me a few times during the presentation. Nothing like bacon, eggs and champagne to start off your morning. The Lipper organization is not changing much and I'm lucky to announce that I still have a job as I write this post. I think our emails will eventually change from @lipper.reuters.com to @lipper.thomsonreuters.com.... pretty exciting stuff I tell you and just maybe we'll get some new mouse pads.

http://www.reuters.com/article/businessNews/idUSL1553044220070515

No comments: